Sr. Digital Marketing
At Expandimo, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the reputed IT companies providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to clients worldwide. To learn more about Expandimo Technologies, do visit our website www.expandimo.com.
Experience required – 1 to 5 years of experience with IT companies
Job description for Digital Marketing profile:
We’re seeking experienced/freshsers in Digital Marketing. He/She will be responsible for getting leads for Digital Marketing from different portals and helping the company grow and build some offshore clients.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers/freshers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills:
- Campaign setup, implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Researching clients, competitor brands, and relevant industries to help inform strategy
- Excellent communication skill and writing skills
- Writing or requesting ad copy as needed
- Experience of Facebook Business Manager, Shopify, and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing campaigns, developing strategies, optimizing performance, and analyzing data to extract actionable insights.
- Experience working with Ad Manager 360, RTB, DSP’s, SSP’s, ad exchanges, ad servers, data partners and/or or other optimization platforms is a plus