At Expandimo’s, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the reputed IT companies providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to clients all around the world. To learn more about Expandimo Technologies, do visit our website www.expandimo.com.
Location – Mohali
Experience required – 1 to 5 years of experience with IT companies
Job description for UI/UX profile:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
● Good time-management skills
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.