At Expandimo’s, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, reinforcing our ownership culture. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the reputed IT companies providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to clients all around the world. To learn more about Expandimo Technologies, do visit our website www.expandimo.com.
Experience required : 1 to 5 years of experience with IT companies
Job description for WordPress & Shopify profile:
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress & Shopify developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of themes and apps/plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be working with an extremely passionate & smart team of WordPress geeks.
- Have to talk with end WordPress users & developers directly to understand their needs in a better manner.
- Consult with clients as needed
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Strong knowledge of Shopify platform
- An expertise in Shopify theme development and customization
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language
- A proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections etc)
- A knowledge of SCSS (preferred)
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- WordPress, wo-commerce, WordPress plugin customization, theme customization
- Paypal/Authorized.net Integration
- Ability to change or modify the WP plugin
- Should have strong control of HTML, CSS, and JS skills.
- Must have experience on PSD to WordPress directly.
- Excellent command of Core PHP and WordPress.
- Good object-oriented and database programming skills
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have problem-solving, prioritising tasks, multi-tasking abilities
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.