At Expandimo’s, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the reputed IT companies providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to clients all around the world. To learn more about Expandimo Technologies, do visit our website www.expandimo.com.
Location – Mohali
Experience required – 2 to 5 years of experience with IT companies
Job description for SEO profile:
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising
● Write original content for web pages – tailored for the target audience
● Constantly check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
● Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
● Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
● Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
● A genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
● Evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms
● An inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google’s algorithms and predict what changes might be coming
● A good understanding of search engines
● An ability to understand social media platforms and how to use them to distribute content, gain more links and build successful campaigns
● A good understanding of PR and how to get the right messages out there
● An understanding of how customers search, where they search and why they purchase something online
● A good understanding of the wider marketing context
● Strong analytical skills for understanding ranking algorithms
● Excellent communication skills to educate, inform, manipulate and mediate across a number of stakeholders in an organization
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Excel
● Some experience and knowledge of web hosting.