At Expandimo’s, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, reinforcing our ownership culture. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the reputed IT companies providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to clients worldwide. To learn more about Expandimo Technologies, do visit our website www.expandimo.com.
Experience required – 1 to 5 years of experience with IT companies
Job description for ROR profile:
We are looking to hire a talented ruby on rails developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.